Due to an interruption of free continuing education opportunities in 2021 and 2022, all renewals have been extended to December 31, 2023.
To renew your designation, Designee must complete eight (8) continuing education credits every two years prior to the December 31st expiration date and submit an ILTA Designation Renewal Form along with Proof of Attendance(*).
Note: if a person has both ITP and IEP, a total of eight (8) CE credits are required.
Continuing education credits may be attained by attending any combination of the following:
- Attend an ILTA Annual Convention. (Receive 4 CE) ILTA will automatically record your CE credits upon completion of attendance.
- Attend an ILTA seminar, webinar, Optional Class Refresher – Designation Course etc. (Receive 1-4 CE as assigned) ILTA will automatically record your CE credits upon completion of attendance.
- Attend ILTA Lobby Day. (Receive 2 CE) ILTA will automatically record your CE credits upon completion of attendance.
- Attend an ALTA face-to-face educational program. (Receive One (1) CE from ILTA upon proof of attendance*) Only one (1) ALTA event will be accepted.
- Attend an Underwriter face-to-face seminar or webinar session. (Receive One (1) CE from ILTA upon proof of attendance*) Only two (2) Underwriter CE will be accepted.
In addition, ILTA will host free, live webinars for continuing education and specific industry updates.
ILTA designation certifications set to expire in 2021 or 2022 have been extended to 2023.
Designees may also take Optional Class Refresher – Designation Class(s) at a reduced fee and receive 3 CE per course. The course(s) you take must correspond to your designation.