Legislative Updates During Session
The 102nd General Assembly began session on January 13, 2021. Active negotiations are already underway regarding proposed laws and regulatory actions involving:
- Market conduct reforms
- Remote notarization
- Cybersecurity and private information
- County recording operations
- Anti-Predatory Lending Database
ILTA will post more updates here soon.
Electronic Witness Slip
Please follow the directions below to file an electronic witness slip on any legislation that ILTA is calling for member action.
1. Go to: https://my.ilga.gov
2. Scroll down and click on the scheduled committee hearing
3. Scroll down to the bill number of interest and click the witness slip icon
4. Complete the witness slip.