Legislative & State Regulatory Updates
The 102nd General Assembly restarted regular session in January 2022 and finished nearly two months ahead of schedule with several common issues once again being negotiated in the legislature and with state regulators:
- Market conduct reforms
- Remote notarization
- Cybersecurity and private information
- County recording operations
- Anti-Predatory Lending Database
Electronic Witness Slip
Please follow the directions below to file an electronic witness slip on any legislation that ILTA is calling for member action.
1. Go to: https://my.ilga.gov
2. Scroll down and click on the scheduled committee hearing
3. Scroll down to the bill number of interest and click the witness slip icon
4. Complete the witness slip.